SAFETY - OUR FIRST PRIORITY
Greece has managed to flatten the curve and the country is now getting ready to welcome guests for their summer vacation. Organized beaches, restaurants, and venues resume operation, following all necessary measures and health guidelines.
We takes the current COVID-19 situation very seriously and is following public health authorities’ guidance during this challenging time. The safety and well-being of our guests and employees are of paramount importance.
In response to COVID-19 all the owners and administrators of all Villas adhering to WHO guidelines and focusing on appropriate cleaning and disinfecting protocols.
We also enhances the recommended measures on appropriate hygiene standards by informing and receiving assurances from owners and managers of all properties listed on our website that they follow all relevant and applicable guidelines of global and local health authorities and take all necessary health and safety precautions.
Cleanliness and safety are always a top priority. As such, Villa Administrators have developed new practices that achieve the highest standards of cleanliness and sanitization as recommended by the WHO to prevent the spread of Corona Virus (COVID-19).
- The chemicals used by the cleaning crew are disinfectant cleaning products
- All cleaners are trained in sanitizing and cleaning procedures along with the use of recommended cleaning products, which are known to kill all known pathogens, including Corona Virus.
- All housekeepers and inspectors will wear protective masks and gloves when cleaning the villas.
- All Villas will use standardized linens, bedding and towels. All linens and towels will be removed, sanitized and professionally laundered between guest arrivals.
- No back-up linens or blankets will be stored in closets.
- Protective pillow covers are cleaned and sanitized for additional safety. (If guests are concerned, they may want to bring their own personal pillows for added safety.)
If we all do our part to mitigate the spread of Corona Virus, we will be able to resume operations faster while keeping everyone healthy and safe.
We are ready to begin inviting guests back to Greece to rest, reconnect and rejuvenate through a relaxing vacation but it is critical that we all do our part and prevent a spike in the spread of COVID-19. While vacations will be different this year as we get accustomed to the “new norm,” rest assured that the tradition of a beach vacation along with the feeling you get when your toes hit the sand will remain the same.
Greetings from a sunny and summery Greece!